Thursday, January 06, 2011

Welcome to Aloha Cakes Blog!

Hello Everyone! This is the official launch of Aloha Cakes Blog!! I am so excited to be able to share my love for cakes with everyone. Aloha Cakes is a small side business that I have started out of my home.  I also have a booth at the Hilo Farmer's Market most Saturdays. Special occasions will always be a part of our lives and what better way to celebrate than with cake.  I sell cupcakes at the Farmer's Market on the weekends and then during the week I am busy creating specialty cakes for all types of events. Keep me in mind for your next birthday, baby shower, potluck or office party. 

See you all at the market this Saturday January 8, 2011.

I will have Red Velvet Minis and Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry filling. 
All are topped with delicious cream cheese frosting.

Red Velvet Mini * 2 for $1.00


No comments: